WHAT IS LEASING ?
The main concept of the leasing activity is exercised by the lessor’s (Ejara Leasing Company) acquisition of fixed assets and leasing them to the lessee (customer) against certain payment (premium) to enable the lessee to use and benefit from the asset as well as the right of ownership at the end of the leasing period.
At the end of the lease term, several options are normally available to the lessee depending on the nature of lease agreement:
- Ownership of leased asset by the lessee.
- Return the asset to Ejara Leasing Company.
- Renewal of contract with new terms and conditions.
WHAT KIND OF ASSETS CAN BE LEASED?
- Real estate
- medical equipment
- Sustainable energy and energy efficiency systems
- Residential projects
- commercial projects
- Car fleets, Machinery
- industrial equipment
- Sustainable energy and energy efficiency systems.